Sunday, November 23, 2008

"YOU HAVE SMOKED YOURSELF RETARDED"--DAVE CHAPPELLE



Earlier today, my boy Rob called me and i haven't spoken to this dude in about 2-3 months or so. we're shootin the shit, talkin about what we've been up to and the following bullshit is what made me give him the "Oden" face....

ROB: Wassup man, wuts good witcha?

LEX: Nuthin, out here "mashin for my rations", gettin ready to go to work.

ROB: Word, i hear that, i'm about to enter the world of the workin man again myself, my nigga. i been unemployed for the past 2 months, chillin, smokin green and workin on my plan to over throw the world.

LEX: word....

ROB: yeah, man. when you don't have to work, you have alot of time to think about shit and work on your dreams and shit my nigga. i'm tryin to get this job at Hobby Lobby and shit, ya know. i be on my arts and craft shit alot lately since i have the time. i'm tellin you, when you don't have to clock in for work, you get alot of time to experiment and shit, my nigga. i just made a Swisher ashtray and shit outta some wood and shit, nigga, i'm talkin about the whole shield logo and everything. i know you probably thinkin "man this nigga is high", which i am, but i'm not high all the time though, just about 85-90% of the time. and 70% of that time, i be thinkin of shit to do, my nigga. i'm tellin you my nigga, you need to get fired, that way you'll have time to think about your dreams, my nigga..

LEX:.....aight, cuz. i gotta pull into this garage and i'm gonna lose reception, so i'll holla at ya later, fam, peace...



did this nigga tell me i should get fired so i can THINK about my dreams?!?! i think this is why i only smoke weed once in a blue moon, because when you smoke as much as THIS nigga, you start to think TOO damn much about shit that you REALLY shouldn't think about...i couldn't have scripted this shit if i tried.

1 comment:

micAh! said...

"just made a Swisher ashtray and shit outta some wood and shit, nigga, i'm talkin about the whole shield logo and everything. i know you probably thinkin "man this nigga is high", which i am..."

CLASSIC!!!

LMAO