Friday, February 13, 2009

STAY UP BRUH, WE GONNA MAKE IT OUTTA THIS...

Video Courtesy of KSL.com



and the fucked up thing is my brother didn't have shit to do with it. they didn't even come for him, they came for my other brother asking if he wanted to roll to the store but he refused, so Spencer said he wanted to go. people who know my brother know that while he WILL fight somebody, he's not mentally ready to kill somebody like me. this is an A and B college student who was in the wrong place at the wrong time and i'm just proud that he's holdin it down and keepin his head up about the situation and making me laugh about how this shit needs to hurry up because he paid for this whole semester of school and these cops aren't gonna pay his student loans. and once the truth gets out, i'm whoopin that white boys ass because according to my brother Eric HE was the one who came to the house because Eric KNEW his ass. i swear, man. i'm bout to fuckin lose my damn mind right now over this shit. i'll keep yall posted and pray for my lil brother. that other nigga admitted to shooting that kid, so let my fuckin brother go.

2 comments:

Gem said...

I can't watch the video at work so I am not sure what's going on.

Brother 1 was supposed to go with someone but Brother 2 went instead and they made an accomplice out of Brother 2 for a shooting?

I'm sorry you are going through this.

Pat Preezy said...

once again..your brother is in my prayers