Friday, April 17, 2009

BOSS BASICS....

(damn.....i didn't know my forehead was that fuckin long!)

Today I basically became a "Boss". One thing people know about me is that I will stand up to whoever, whenever and i'm never quick to back down. My manager came into the unit today because they were gonna try some new things on the unit and asked for opinions on how shit should be run. my Charge Nurse couldn't think of shit IMPORTANT to address and none of the other nurses could......so ya boy had to grab his nuts and stand up and speak his piece. needless to say, 90% of the shit I spoke on is what is gonna get changed and wouldn't have gotten changed had I nutted up like those in positions over me. So, i'm "Rick Rossin' It" right now, even though its rainin like a muthafucka because not even dark skies can stop my shine.

No comments: