Monday, October 13, 2008

REAL EYES REALISE REAL LIES...





since the shoe game is dying down a little bit to me, since most of my "grails" have either been copped or are beyond reach, i've moved onto my next love....CAZALS!! i recently copped a pair of 607's (the last pic) and i'm winning the bid with 10 minutes to go on the first pic, and as soon as i win, i'm coppin the middle set. niggaz can laugh at me all you want, but we'll see who's laughin when i whoop ya ass with these joints on. everybody is doin Dolce's and so forth and since i couldn't get my Crooks joints, i decided to go old school on em. just like i was the first dude alot cats knew who owned a gold "dookie" rope in VA, i'm gonna be the first cat here in Houston with Cazals....watch as hating commences...


EDIT: some BITCH ASS FOOL TRICK MARK HOE out bid me at ONE freakin' minute on the first joints. sneak thiefin ass niggaz...its all good tho, i still got that second pair on lock so far.

No comments: