Tuesday, October 14, 2008

THIS JUST IN.....






GOT EM!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! real talk, this was my FIRST EVER ebay auction win and i got my Cazal frames for the "lowsky". dude said he was cleaning out his brothers stuff and found them so i had to scoop em. i'm still pissed that dude got me at the last minute for the other pair i was bidding on but i'm glad i got these joints.

next up.....some Cazal 800 series joints.......

858's (collabs with clothing brand Swagger)


Vintage 856's aka MC Hammers


a word to all you "Ante ojos" rockin niggaz out there: Stay the FUCK out my way next Summer because i WILL be "optically" stuntin on yall niggaz...and don't make me bust out the Nike One Time Only "Union" Air Max on yall asses while rockin these joints either.....

1 comment:

Candy+Andy said...

Ok, the first ones are *CLEAN* I need to step my style-game up.