Tuesday, September 30, 2008

G-DEP -- STAY UP



i stumbled across this track last this weekend after seeing it on a site about 2 weeks ago. now, after his lackluster efforts from Bad Boy, i was like "eehhh, i'll pass on this" but due to boredom on saturday, i decided to at LEAST play the track so i can get a good laugh and i was shocked.....this song is actually dope. i don't know what it is but i've played it about 30 times so far. i'm a big fan of songs that make me chill out and this joint puts a niggaz mind at ease. this joint makes me want to go blaze an "L", turn up the iPod and just walk for no reason. i guess he's one of those artists that does better once he "leaves" Puffs control i.e. The Lox and so forth but i'm honestly wanting to see what else this dude has to offer. with the state of this game, he can't bring anything worse than whats already here if you ask me.....

1 comment:

DAY-O said...

yo fam, peep my page out, I got the whole deponomics mix tape up. I actually listened to it, its pretty decent. I fux with dep anyway. just scroll down, you will see it.