Monday, December 29, 2008

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE....



in my 25 years on Earth, i've encountered all different types of individuals but the worst are "Transformers", you know, niggaz who seem one way and then change into something totally different in the blink of an eye. i've rolled with cats who i thought were real individuals and then come to find out i've let some "Bitchniggatrons" and "Retardacons" up into my sector and i can't have that shit. it got to the point where i was sometimes rolling solo because i couldn't trust niggaz ESPECIALLY when i was in VA. for a while i thought i was in damn Cybertron n shit because dudes were changin left and right on a nigga with the quickness when shit started hittin the fan. thats why i started tellin niggaz to watch your peoples. if you see them one way and danger arises and they stay the same, then you know where that person stands but if dude is talkin loud and actin tough but turns out to be softer than doctors cotton when shit goes down, then you already know. investagate ya folks and keep an eye out because you might have some "Hobots" up in ya squad if you're not payin attention.

2 comments:

DAY-O said...

DAYM SON! TELL'EM HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!

Anonymous said...

I'm a transformer and I'm damn proud of it. I can be around anybody and kick it wit da best. I'm talking about gangstas, my boss, and other engineers, even my mom and pops. Just depends on who I'm around what shape I form into. Imma BNT (bitchniggatron) Imma multipersonality shapeshifting fool, and I get away with it. I'm a screw up with a good job, because of my shapeshifting skills. All you other fools can stay real with your foolishness 100% while you collect minimum wage or go in and out of jail, but imma be a fool when I wanna be a fool then shapeshift into a genius when necessary and make lots of $$$ when I do it. So don't hate the shapeshifting bitchniggatrons, hate the game! Just before I post this comment I had to prove I'm not a robot, but maybe I am.