Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OLD SCHOOL JAM OF THE DAY...



Chapter 8 and Anita Baker- I Just Want To Be Your Girl

for those with a sharp ear, you can probably figure out who sampled this. if not, Bone Thugs sampled the chorus for "1st of tha Month". i was goin thru my iPod and found this joint and its been played like 6 times in a row. for those who don't know me, i'm real big on old school songs. if you ever worked with me at Commonwealth or come through as a customer, you've probably noticed that i always had cds with songs that alot of people sampled. Anita is one of my favorite singers of all time and i don't know what happened to her but she needs to come back to the game. Anita Baker went hard as hell. she went in on this joint, big time. but the beat on the chorus is still that shit.

No comments: