Friday, January 2, 2009

DISRESPECTFUL COMPLIMENTS....

i have noticed sometimes that when i give compliments on certain things, to the untrained ear, they seem disrepectful. for instance, i was at my boys crib and i was rockin my Penny 2's and he asked me how they felt. i said "man, these are the most comfortable muthafuckin Nikes i've worn in a minute(can't forget about my Clark Kent AM1's)". also, i was talkin to a coworker about older women and i was like "maaan, Sonia Braga, Leena Horne and Maria Conchita Alonzo are some of the most beautiful and seductive hoes i've seen, fam." and i don't know what it is. i mean, i'm not dissing them or anything but its hard for me to FULLY explain myself without saying some mean ass curse word. another example, i was talkin about those pastas at Pizza Hut and i was like "yo, that SHIT is the SHIT!". now i could say "yo, that pasta is extremely scrumptious or delicious" but thats now how i feel. it doesn't convey (yeah, big word, lol) my TRUE feelings on what i feel about that pasta. it doesn't have the same emphasis that THE SHIT has. i don't know, am i the only person that does that shit?

No comments: